Wednesday, January 4, 2017

It all sounds easy until you actually start...

Stressed...

That's been my mood today. Just got overwhelmed last night after we got home with the new car and I sat for a while thinking about my financial plans for the next 7 months. I started to get scared and worried. What if everything I had been planning doesn't work out. I have an idea on my head of an estimate of what I need to move down to Florida with. However I've been told by a few friends that I may be in over my head and not prepared enough. I don't want to wait any longer. I've already waited years to move on with my life after my divorce, trying to keep some stuff between myself and Kayla's father civil and without argument. But I need to live my own life and do what I want to do now.

I've been looking around online for ideas of how much things would be to rent in and around the Orlando area and surrounding  areas. I've been able to find some places for under $800 rent, with the average between $800-1k per month.

I have some employment leads as well, which be is good because I can start to think about what my budget would look like.

It's definitely a bit of a worry when you start to plan a new chapter of your life. Not only do I have to make sure I can afford it for myself, but also Kayla. It's different budgeting while we are living with my parents, but being on our own and worrying about everything myself everything myself, it's making me a little panicky. But I'm going to take my time and keep researching and planning and I hope that with my local Orlando friends help over the next few months I can figure this out and get ready to start #newlife #flochiohana #arewethereyet #2016 #mommydaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment