Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 - #NewLife #FloChiOhana #AreWeThereYet

Happy New Year! 2017!



This is the first day of a brand new year. A chance to start fresh. A day to begin planning for a new life!

Those of you that know me are aware that I've always wanted to move back to my home state of Florida! This should be no surprise to anyone who knows of my love of warmth, palm trees, beaches, and Walt Disney World!

So last August 2016, while on vacation with Princess Kayla and Mommy, I came to the realization that I was tired of waiting and that I would finally do it. So I made a plan that by August 18, 2017, we would move down and become Florida residents.

Tentatively, I am hoping to move down once Kayla finishes the school year, which is the end of June, so I have a July 1st at the earliest for a move date. I am going to give myself that little bit of time between then and August 18th, just in case.

We are so excited for this change! We can't wait to be out of the cold Chicago winters and into the beach any time we want! Of course, being close to Disney will be a small plus, lol.

I am scared of course. I have so much to plan and figure out still over the next 7 months, but I know it will work out. There's some criticism of course from people in our lives, but this is the best for myself and Kayla. To live in a place that feels like HOME, where I can be myself and truly be happy. To be able to provide for Kayla a better quality of life and happiness! My daughter is my WORLD and I have always done anything and everything I can to take care of her every need.

It's time for me and her to be happy... It's time for us to have our own life an do things how we want to do it and do things that we enjoy.

I'll be sharing ever day things that I am working on as well, as my thoughts and feelings, so please check back often for updates! Thank you to everyone who has been supportive and offered advice and recommendations so far! I definitely will be reaching out more over the next few months, so please feel free to contact me at FloChiOhana@gmail.com!

Happy New Year my loves! XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment