Monday, January 2, 2017

Unexpected...

I found out a few days ago that I need some work done to my car. I've been leasing it for 2 years, is a 2003 Saturn, 146k miles. I've already done some repair work on it, close to $1k. I am not sure about putting more money into a car that I still have to make payments on, so, this week I'll be looking into finding out about getting a new car. Like a NEW car.

I'm nervous because I've never had a brand new car before, always just gotten hand me downs or bought used ones. However, since I have 7 months until the move, it's probably the right time to look into this. Of course this makes me nervous because right now my money is still a little tight and I wasn't planning on this expense, but life doesn't always go as you planned. 

So, I'm gonna make it happen and work my way through this situation. I'm excited though to get a new car, it's finally something that I am going too need for our #newlife! 

No comments:

Post a Comment