Monday, September 26, 2016

I am going down to Florida this upcoming weekend and I am SOO excited! I am going to do some research for our move next summer...gonna look around at a few different areas for housing. Also, I am going to do some networking about some employment leads. I am also going to talk to some friends who have relocated to Florida the past few years and get some advice and recommendations from them!

I also am going to fit in some #DisneyBlogger time and spend a couple days at The Magic Kingdom for the 45th anniversary and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party! #WDWFanZone

I will be going on this trip SOLO!  It feels weird to plan a trip just for myself. I have never went anywhere by myself, so this is going to be a new experience! I feel a little sad that Kayla won't be with me. We have never been apart for so long with such a distance between us. I also wanted her to experience MNSSHP, but there will be more opportunities.

I need a weekend away on my own, just to think and figure out my life and my future! I am working every day a little bit on things that I need to do to prepare to move. Somedays I am really scared and nervous. I know everything will work out, but it is the work and preperation to get to that.

Follow me on Twitter @jrobbins79

#newlife #flochiohana #arewethereyet

No comments:

Post a Comment